FANTEX Disposable Curtains are the most exciting development yet in hospital curtains. This non woven polypropylene curtain, treated with FANTEX – a unique antimicrobial protective agent – provides unparalleled protection against a wide range of micro-organisms linked to hospital acquired infections (HAIs), such as MRSA, for up to 18 months.
Facts about FANTEX Disposable Curtains:
- FANTEX is a biomimetic polymer and mimics the effects of natural peptides found in nature, and due to this antimicrobial’s complex structure, microorganisms cannot develop resistance.
- FANTEX antimicrobial has been scientifically proven to kill microbes to log 5 (99.999%) in as little as 3 minutes. This means that FANTEX Disposable Curtains can provide an effective barrier against cross-contamination, for 6 to 12 months and possibly longer.
- Not only will FANTEX Disposable Curtains provide proven protection against a range of harmful bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, C. Diff, Candida, C. Albicans and E. Coli, it has also been shown to have broad spectrum virucidal activity against a range of medically important viruses such as Herpes, Corona, MERS, Novovirus, Rotavirus, Influenza Hong Kong virus, Avian Influenza (H5N1 & H7N1) and the Ebola virus, to mention a few.
- Easy to hang, use and take down, designed to attach to the roller hooks normally used in existing hospital tracks.
- 100% recyclable, including hooks, which will contribute to your environmental targets.
- Marine grade Fire Retardancy IMO FTPC Part 7.
- TGA registered.
- Conforms to ISO 9001, EN Standards for continual improvement.
- Ultrasonically welded Uni-Fit hook designed to survive the harshest use.
- Each curtain can be dated when hung
- Suitable for all healthcare environments.
Standard - 4.5m Wide x 2.0 Drop (Box of 6)
Large - 7.35m Wide x 2.5m Drop (Box of 4)