Are you undergoing any of the following procedures?
- Lower and Upper Back Surgery?
- Spinal Surgery?
- Lower and Upper Abdominal Surgery?
- Hernia Repairs?
Suffering from lower back pain or looking for pelvic support? SRC SurgiHeal Recovery shorts to the rescue!
1. Activate Muscles
The unique SRC garment technology promotes muscle stimulation and activation by providing gentle compression / light pressure to the pelvis, back and abdominal muscles. This is not possible if you choose a rigid support garment. From day 1 you can be confident in the knowledge that your SRC SurgiHeal shorts are doing their job even when you’re not active.
2. Reduce Swelling
Fitting like a second skin, the gentle compression helps you get mobile sooner after abdominal surgery, hernia repairs or back/spinal surgery.
3. Reduce Pain and Provide Wound Support
SRC SurgiHeal Shorts provide gentle compression to the wound area post surgery, reducing wound swelling and pain and promoting a faster and safer recovery .
1. SRC SurgiHeal compression shorts feature a proprietary luxurious lightweight breathable fabric and power mesh lining that deliver true cross compression and superior comfort whilst recovering from surgery and less distress* from common post-operative symptoms. 1-3 The compression shorts provide maximum support to abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles improving muscle tone and pelvic stability. 1-3
SRC fabrics are independently and scientifically tested showing our fabric and its construction to be not only of the highest quality but to consistently deliver continuous gentle graduated compression over time. To achieve this, high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than some leading sports performance brands.
2. SRC Anatomical support panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression (listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ARTG - 188014) while maintaining constant wound support resulting in increased rate of wound healing and reduced wound pain associated with surgical procedures. 1-3
3. SRC SurgiHeal compression shorts aid in reducing the risk of DVT post-surgery.
Begin wearing your SRC SurgiHeal Shorts as soon as you feel able post-surgery or injury. Designed for use in the first 10 weeks after surgery / injury or simply for support and back pain relief they can be worn for as long as they provide benefit, and many men continue to wear their SurgiHeal shorts for exercise or for aesthetic reasons under fitted clothing.
SRC SurgiHeal can be worn both day and night for as many hours as you wish. Your SRC SurgiHeal Shorts should feel supportive without any feeling of restriction.
Measure your hips and bottom at the fullest part in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together and keep tape straight and parallel to floor. The measurement tape should touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.