Standard Falls Monitor With Safetime Support
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Simple operation and maintenance. No more cords between monitor and pads. Can be used with up to six cordless sensor pads or other triggering devices.
- Pause mode to attend to a patient without triggering alarm.
- Tamper proof reset option using magnetic caregiver key.
- Choice of tone, and volume control for alarm.
- 0, 2s, and 15min. alarm delay settings.
- Port to connect with nurse call system (NC/NO).
- Operates on batteries or via AC adaptor.
- Low battery notification.
- Input lost notification (pad lost, nurse call, AC lost).
- Change pad (SafeTime) indication.
- Comes with mounting bracket, hanger strap, soft cover, reset key and batteries.
- Power supply: 6V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 1 year (Nominal)
- Weight: 200g (with cover)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 120mm x 77mm x 34mm
- Housing material: ABS (UL-94HB, flammability grade)
- Operating temp: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Rel. humidity: <85%