Standard Falls Monitor With Safetime Support
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This product is a special order item. Please note that delivery time is approximately 1 week. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.Simple operation and maintenance. No more cords between monitor and pads. Can be used with up to six cordless sensor pads or other triggering devices.
- Pause mode to attend to a patient without triggering alarm.
- Tamper proof reset option using magnetic caregiver key.
- Choice of tone, and volume control for alarm.
- 0, 2s, and 15min. alarm delay settings.
- Port to connect with nurse call system (NC/NO).
- Operates on batteries or via AC adaptor.
- Low battery notification.
- Input lost notification (pad lost, nurse call, AC lost).
- Change pad (SafeTime) indication.
- Comes with mounting bracket, hanger strap, soft cover, reset key and batteries.
- Power supply: 6V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 1 year (Nominal)
- Weight: 200g (with cover)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 120mm x 77mm x 34mm
- Housing material: ABS (UL-94HB, flammability grade)
- Operating temp: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Rel. humidity: <85%