If there is an item unavailable that you would like, please email us for an ETA at email@example.com.
This sleek and chic garment is perfect for patients immediately recovering from a surgical procedure. This medical garment is ideal for patients recovering in weeks 1 and 2 from a medical procedure, but can be used throughout the entire recovery process.
- 2" elastic band below the bust line, adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps, zipper on both sides with an open crotch
- This garment is optimal for the first stage of recovery
- No seams at key surgical areas and labels that are placed on the outside of the garments to avoid irritation and help make you more comfortable during the recovery process
- Open crotch design so that the garment does not need to be removed at any time
- Flat lock stitching avoiding marks and indentation of the skin
- Strong, breathable and lightweight compression fabric that feels good next to the skin, dries quickly, and is the best material for post-operative compression
- Designed to provide the ideal amount of constant and consistent smoothing from every direction for long wear during the recovery process
- The highest quality zippers, hook and eye closures, and threads are used
- 100% Latex free
- Naturexx fabric helps wick moisture away from the skin thus keeping you cool and dry
- Fabric treated with an anti-microbial finish, which fights odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Available in beige or black
Ideal for use after:
- Hip, flank, and abdominal liposuction
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
Please use the sizing chart and follow the measuring instructions below before ordering to ensure that this garment will fit you correctly.
- Measure at your waist, hip, and thigh
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size