Our Smoking Apron is designed to be worn by smokers to help reduce serious injuries from cigarette burns.
- The permanent flame resistance is built into the fibre itself. It cannot wash out or wear out.
- Fabric does not catch alight or melt & drip
- It maintains a stable, inert barrier between a flame and the wearer's skin, protecting the patient from direct exposure
- When exposed to a flame the fabric forms a tough, carbon-based char that stays supple until the garment cools
- Nontoxic when heated to flame temperature
- Meets the National Fire Protection Association standards for firefighters station work uniforms
- Smoking Apron tab on neck strap for easy fitting
- Can be bought singularly or in a box of 5