The Push ortho Ankle Orthosis Aequi is an effective ankle orthosis which strikes a balance between efficient mechanical support of a disabled ankle and good wearer comfort. The rigid support is situated exclusively on the medial side of the ankle and has a recess for the malleolus. The lateral side is made from preformed foam, which easily adapts to the individual anatomy.
The brace is fastened by means of a diagonal strap. Elastic straps apply pressure around the ankle. Inversion/eversion movement of the ankle is restricted while plantar/dorsal flexion is allowed adequate freedom. This means that no inhibition is felt during normal walking and running. The Push Aequi is worn over the sock, and optimal stabilisation can only be achieved if it is worn with a closed (laced-up) shoe.
- Serious (residual) instability (under high stress)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- Follow-up treatment of conservative or operated ankle fractures
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under high stress without accumulation of fluid)
How to choose your size:
(measurement in cm)