The Push med Wrist Brace provides a high measure of support and protection to the wrist joint without restricting the functionality of the hand. The anatomically shaped stiffeners limit palmary and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The level of pressure can be optimised by an easy-to-apply elastic band. The brace is easily fitted with one hand around the wrist. So-called comfort zones of padded material have been created around vulnerable areas of the wrist.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist
- Therapy-resistant strain complaints of the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis of the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- Follow-up treatment of wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with hydrops RSI
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push med Wrist Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
How to choose your size:
(measurements in cm)