Push med Ankle Brace - Long-term supportRHNE-220111-EA
The Push med Ankle Brace provides for long-term support of the ankle joint and can be used for a wide range of cases and conditions. The brace is based on the principle of the functional tape bandage. The degree of pressure and pronation/supination limits is adjustable and a silicone application ensures good position retention. There are comfort zones around vulnerable parts of the ankle, such as Achilles' tendon. The brace is comfortable to wear and easy to use, also due to the wide instep and an integrated heel-lock.
- Moderate (residual) instability (under moderate stress)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions (alternative to taping)
- Treatment of stable ankle fractures (Weber type A with isolated fracture of the lateral malleolus)
- Follow-up treatment of ankle fractures (incl. Jones fract.)
- Postoperative treatment of ligament injuries or fractures
- Capsular irritation and tendonitis following ankle fracture or ligament lesions
- Arthrosis with instability
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under moderate stress with accumulation of fluid)
- Impingement (capsular clamping; anterior and posterior)
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push med Ankle Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
How to choose your size:
(measurements in cm)