The Push care Wrist Brace provides pressure around the wrist joint, thus improving its stability. This pressure can be adjusted as and when the need arises. The wrist joint is not immobilised, thus retaining the functionality of the hand. The palm of the hand is kept free, ensuring that a good grasp is maintained. There is a so-called comfort zone made from padded material around the ulnar area of the wrist.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After-care for wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with distension
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push care Wrist Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
(measurements in cm)