Prone Positioning SupportsPCSM-3102-3
The Prone Positioning Support is designed to provide effective and safe positioning to the patient during surgical procedures in the supine position.
For the best protection, it is recommended that it be used in conjunction with a Prone Head Positioner.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
- Provides safe and comfortable positioning
- Dispersion of pressure - avoid pressure sores developing
- Reduce set up time for surgery
- Easy to clean, can be used with X-ray
- CE and ISO certified
- Made from Viscoelastic Polymer Gel
- 100% free of Silicone, latex or any plasticiser
- Work temperature from -10°C to 50°C
- Good Bio-compatibility with human tissues
- Cost effective and durable
3102-1 - 63 x 46 x 13cm (sponge base)
3102-3 - 60 x 49 x 18cm (foam base)