Prone Head PositionerPCSM-1101-1
Protects and supports the head and face during any prone surgery. The head can comfortably rest face down with anesthetic tubes in place.
This design gives excellent support and comfort for the patient as well as providing stability and protection during the surgery.
The disposable prone head pad is ergonomically designed for support of the patient in the prone position.
Quick access with the acrylic reflecting mirror. The clinical staff are able to monitor intubation and the airway passages of the patient on an ongoing basis during the operation procedure.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
- Provides safe and comfortable positioning
- Dispersion of pressure - avoid pressure sores developing
- Reduce set up time for surgery
- Easy to clean, can be used with X-ray
- CE and ISO certified
- Made from Viscoelastic Polymer Gel
- 100% free of Silicone, latex or any plasticiser
- Work temperature from -10°C to 50°C
- Good Bio-compatibility with human tissues
- Cost effective and durable
1101-1 - 28 x 24 x 14cm
1101-14 - 30 x 24 x 15cm (Disposable Box of 5)
1101-2 - 25 x 20 x 10cm
1101-3 - 23 x 20 x 11.5cm