The Mary Mastectomy Bra is designed for the period immediately following mastectomy surgery. It has bilateral pockets designed to support a lightweight breast form, while offering comfort to sensitive skin.
- Seamless for sensitive skin
- Wireless support
- Front closure with hook & eye
- Adjustable shoulder straps in front
- Bilateral pockets
- Perfect balance between comfort and compression
- Microfibre material
- No care label to irritate the skin
- Latex free
How to choose your bra size:
- Measure around your body, just under your breast (Band Size)
- Measure around your body, at the fullest part of the breast (Bust Size)
- The difference between the Band Size and the Bust Size shows your Cup Size, example:
(Bust Size - Band Size = Cup size)
Cm 95 - 80 = 15 cm, i.e. Cup B
In 38 - 32 = 6 in, i.e. Cup B
- 10 - 12 cm / 4.0 - 4.7 in = Cup AA
- 12 - 14 cm / 4.7 - 5.5 in = Cup A
- 14 - 16 cm / 5.5 - 6.3 in = Cup B
- 16 - 18 cm / 6.3 - 7.1 in = Cup C
- 18 - 20 cm / 7.1 - 7.9 in = Cup D
- 20 - 22 cm / 7.9 - 8.7 in = Cup E
- 22 - 24 cm / 8.7 - 9.4 in = Cup F
To find your bra size, use the Band Size and the Cup Size. If your Band Size is 80 cm/32 in and your Cup Size is B, use the Carefix size chart to find the corresponding size (size M in the chart below).
- Due to possible post surgical swelling and edema, you will most likely need to go 1-2 sizes up compared to your normal bra size. For more compression go down one size and for less compression go up one size.
- Important! Always measure yourself to find the right size!
- If you are having a breast augmentation, it is generally recommended that you choose your current size as opposed to your expected size.
- Black bras are slightly tighter due to the dye used.
Please choose carefully - due to health regulations, there is NO RETURN / EXCHANGE for the wrong size if you have worn the garment.
Carefix Bra Compression Levels: