HipSaver Open Bottom High ComplianceFPHS-OB-UXS
Requested by nursing staff who saw a need for residents to have a garment that permits easy self-toileting. The Open Bottom crotch design is perfect for patients with urge incontinence or challenges in getting clothing on or off. HipSaver Open Bottom is worn against the skin underneath any incontinence products, and allows a residents normal underwear to be worn over the top of the protector.
*Ideal for Parkinson's sufferers
This High Compliance model has the hip protecting pads permanently sewn in.
Features and Benefits:
- Independent biomechanical testing results
- Independent clinical study results
- Proper coverage of pads over trochanter (Hip)
- Thin, tapered pads
- Soft, breathable fabrics
- No latex
- Choice of five full sizes (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Fits over diapers Accommodates incontinence pads and liners
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Laundry safe to 95 degrees celsius (high-level infection control)
Measure around the widest part of the hips over any incontinence product if applicable.
- X-Small: 70cm - 81cm
- Small: 82cm - 92cm
- Medium: 93cm - 102cm
- Large: 103cm - 114cm
- X-Large: 115cm - 127cm
Product Code: FPHS-OBHC-U