Immediate professional hip safety, perfect for:
- New admissions adjusting to new surroundings
- Acute care and short stay patients
- Residents with temporary changes in risk factors
HipSaver Interim does not need to be patient specific because it is not underwear. Keeping a small supply of HipSaver Interim in stock will ensure that you can offer seamless protection to those patients at risk of falls and fractures. HipSaver Interim are commonly used as pyjama pants.
HipSaver Interim 3/4 overpants have the hip protecting pads permanently sewn in.
In the event of a fall, the unique HipSaver airPad™ absorbs the impact and dissipates the energy, reducing the risk of hip fracture, trauma and bruising to the vulnerable hip area.
Features and Benefits:
- Independent biomechanical testing results
- Independent clinical study results
- Proper coverage of pads over trochanter (Hip)
- Thin, tapered pads
- Soft, breathable fabrics
- No latex
- Choice of five full sizes (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Fits over diapers Accommodates incontinence pads and liners
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Laundry safe to 95 degrees celsius (high-level infection control)
Measure around the widest part of the hips over any incontinence product if applicable.X-Small: 70cm - 81cm
Small: 82cm - 92cm
Medium: 93cm - 102cm
Large: 103cm - 114cm
X-Large: 115cm - 127cm
2XLarge: 128cm - 146cm