Henro-Grip Red Cutlery (for adults)LAHE-1520-40
Henro-Grip® is a range of adaptive eating utensils designed with an easy grip, for older children with autism, elderly adults with dementia and adults who have poor fine motor skills. The red colour makes the cutlery easier for elderly people with vision impairment to locate and focus on
Henro-Grip red comes in a right- or left-handed spoon and fork, and a knife which can be used with either hand. The cutlery is made of soft material and lies comfortably in the hand. FDA approved and CE marked.
Suitable for children over 8 years old and adults.
Red in colour.
- Right- or left-handed fork and spoon and either-handed knife
- Red colour makes the cutlery easier for elderly people to locate and focus on
- Suitable for children over 8 years old and adults
- Eating part made of while polypropylene (PE)
- Grips made of red thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Dishwasher safe up to 65°C
- Light, durable material
- CE marked and FDA approved