**Fantex has been tested against feline coronavirus, the laboratory strain of Coronavirus that is used to validate activity against this type of virus. It was tested to EN 14476 Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area, the official European standard for this type of activity and passed with a greater than log 4 reduction in virus level in 5 minutes contact time.**
FANTEX Disposable Curtains are the most exciting development yet in hospital curtains. This non woven polypropylene curtain, treated with FANTEX – a unique antimicrobial protective agent – provides unparalleled protection against a wide range of micro-organisms linked to hospital acquired infections (HAIs), such as MRSA, for up to 18 months.
Facts about FANTEX Disposable Curtains:
- FANTEX is a biomimetic polymer and mimics the effects of natural peptides found in nature, and due to this antimicrobial’s complex structure, microorganisms cannot develop resistance.
- FANTEX antimicrobial has been scientifically proven to kill microbes to log 5 (99.999%) in as little as 3 minutes. This means that FANTEX Disposable Curtains can provide an effective barrier against cross-contamination, for 6 to 12 months and possibly longer.
- Not only will FANTEX Disposable Curtains provide proven protection against a range of harmful bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, C. Diff, Candida, C. Albicans and E. Coli, it has also been shown to have broad spectrum virucidal activity against a range of medically important viruses such as Herpes, Corona, MERS, Novovirus, Rotavirus, Influenza Hong Kong virus, Avian Influenza (H5N1 & H7N1) and the Ebola virus, to mention a few.
- Easy to hang, use and take down, designed to attach to the roller hooks normally used in existing hospital tracks.
- 100% recyclable, including hooks, which will contribute to your environmental targets.
- Marine grade Fire Retardancy IMO FTPC Part 7.
- TGA registered.
- Conforms to ISO 9001, EN Standards for continual improvement.
- Ultrasonically welded Uni-Fit hook designed to survive the harshest use.
- Each curtain can be dated when hung
Standard - 4.5m Wide x 2.0 Drop (Box of 8)
Large - 7.35m Wide x 2.5m Drop (Box of 5)