Our Corsinel Belt with Panel is a medical device for support and compression for stoma, parastomal hernia, hernia treatment or prevention, and where an individual hole for the stoma pouch may be needed.
The innovative design allows the garment to be worn with the pouch sitting on the outside of the belt. This prevents the Stoma pouch from being squashed by the compression garment, while still applying compression and support to the hernia.
- The Corsinel Belt With Panel is developed with a stabilizing front, which supports the hernia and the area around the stoma
- The uniquely designed front panel offers the opportunity to cut a hole to fit the individual stoma pouch, while supporting the hernia, see how-to in the video
- The Silicone Anti-Roll pattern prevents the Corsinel belt from rolling. There is no difference between up and down.
- 4-way stretch for increased freedom of movement and supportive fit
- Seamless design for optimum skin friendliness
- The seamless belt conforms to the body contour, providing optimal comfort and freedom of movement.
- The belt has easy-to-apply pocket, and is made of air and moisture-permeable material
- Does not contain latex
- Oeko-Tex certified, no harmful substances