Compression Sleeves - Long SleeveCGIS-SL01-LS-SMBE
**PLEASE NOTE** This item is only available upon special request. Please contact us if you need to purchase this garment. They are NOT immediately available, and will encounter a delay in delivery. Urgent orders will incurr additional freight costs.
Premium quality compression sleeves designed for surgical procedures of the arm, with hook and eye closure in the back. The sleeve length is up to the wrist. Sleeves are designed to provide compression in the arms.
Ideal for use after:
- Lipo of the upper back or arms
- Specifically designed to be used for long periods of time
- No seams at key surgical areas and labels that are placed on the outside of the garments to avoid irritation and help make you more comfortable during the recovery process
- Open crotch design so that the garment does not need to be removed at any time
- Flat lock stitching avoiding marks and indentation of the skin
- Strong, breathable and lightweight compression fabric that feels good next to the skin, dries quickly, and is the best material for post-operative compression
- Designed to provide the ideal amount of constant and consistent smoothing from every direction for long wear during the recovery process
- The highest quality zippers, hook and eye closures, and threads are used
- 100% Latex free
- Naturexx fabric helps wick moisture away from the skin thus keeping you cool and dry
- Fabric treated with an anti-microbial finish, which fights odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Available in black or beige.
Product Code: CGIS-SL01-LS
Please use the sizing chart and follow the measuring instructions below before ordering to ensure that this garment will fit you correctly.
- Measure around your arms
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size