- No buttons or hooks
- Soft cotton quality
- Full freedom of movement
- Wireless support
- Soft and stretchy material that is easy to pull on
- Flexible fabric that is comfortable to wear and non irritating to the skin
- Recommended for the recovery period
- Latex free
How to choose your bra size:
- Measure your chest circumference just under your breasts using a measuring tape.
- Use your under-bust measurement and your cup size to find your bra size on the chart below.
- If you are on the borderline between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Due to possible post surgical swelling and edema, you will most likely need to go 1-2 sizes up compared to your normal bra size. For more compression go down one size and for less compression go up one size.
- Important! Always measure yourself to find the right size!
- If you are having a breast augmentation, it is generally recommended that you choose your current size as opposed to your expected size.
- Black bras are slightly tighter due to the dye used.
Please choose carefully - due to health regulations, there is NO RETURN / EXCHANGE for the wrong size if you have worn the garment.