Carefix post-surgical bras are designed for the weeks immediately following breast surgery or radiotherapy, when the skin is still tender and sensitive. The seamless design and soft fabric used are suitable for the post-surgical stage, offering support and full freedom of movement without restricting or irritating sensitive tissue. The flexible material allows easy inspection of the surgical site and dressing changes. All materials used are latex free as well as Oeko-Tex certified in order to assure that there are no harmful substances in the selected materials. Available in Small and Large.
- No buttons or hooks
- Soft cotton quality
- Full freedom of movement
- Wireless support
- Soft and stretchy material that is easy to pull on
- Flexible fabric that is comfortable to wear and non irritating to the skin
- Recommended for the recovery period
- Latex free
How to choose your bra size:
- Measure your chest circumference just under your breasts using a measuring tape.
- Use your under-bust measurement and your cup size to find your bra size on the chart below.
- If you are on the borderline between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Due to possible post surgical swelling and edema, you will most likely need to go 1-2 sizes up compared to your normal bra size. For more compression go down one size and for less compression go up one size.
- Important! Always measure yourself to find the right size!
- If you are having a breast augmentation, it is generally recommended that you choose your current size as opposed to your expected size.