Chin Strap Support - Full Neck SupportCGIS-FA04-MDBE
Product Code: CGIS-FA04
UNISEX Smooth compression facial garment designed chin strap with Velcro closure on top and Full neck support. This compression facial garment acts like a "dri-fit" breathable, latex free and antimicrobial which prevents odor and bacteria build up. Available in Beige.
- Ideal for use following a Face Lift, Neck Lift, Liposuction (face, chin, neck), Chin & Jaw Augmentation, Genioplasty, or Facial Implants surgery.
- Provides compression in the face, chin, neck areas and is appropriate for a face lift, neck lift, and liposuction.
- Provides pouches for cold press packs
- This garment improves blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, accelerates the healing process, and allows the patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Also provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to it new contours.
- Features hook engage-able material on the outside enables you to adjust the right amount of pressure or support you feel most comfortable with.
- This 9" compression garment is made up of three-3" panels for better flexibility and gives you full neck support.
- This garment has easy pull on adjustable Velcro neck closures with ear open.
- Designed with a non-slip dome and a perfectly placed chin cup for continous compression and support.
- Made of woven elastic anti-roll material for more durable compression and performance and has a soft plush side that feels comfortable against the skin. Moreover, the garment is made of pattern designs that target maximum support and compression.
- 100% latex-free
Ideal for use after:
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Liposuction (face, chin, neck)
- Chin & Jaw Augmentation
- Facial Implants
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Coronal Lift
- Submandibular Lipectomy
- Mastoid Surgery
- Cervicofacial Liposuction.
Please use the sizing chart and follow the measuring instructions below before ordering to ensure that this garment will fit you correctly.
- Measure under your bust
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size