- With C-satin panel™ by Tytex
- For right after a caesarean
- Panel in smooth, closely knit fabric prevents the briefs from catching on stitches, staples or beads used to close the wound
- Breathable fabric allows air to circulate and promotes quicker healing
- Made from safe, non-irritating yarns
The C-Section briefs will help you recover comfortably after a C-section.
The briefs are made from a soft and comfortable, yet highly supportive fabric thanks to the innovative technology behind the material and the way it is made. The unique C-SatinTM panel is silky smooth and will not catch on any stitches, staples or beads. The waist is higher to be comfortable and out of the way of your scar which is normally just below your 'bikini line'.
The C-Section briefs provide abdominal support and light compression that will help to control swelling after surgery and hold a dressing in place. Their breathable fabric actively promotes the healing process by allowing air to circulate around the wound. The wide gusset will discreetly hold a maternity pad in place if required in the first few weeks after birth.