Pro-Sil Sport SPF 15 - 4.25g tube
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
If you're searching for the most advanced treatment for scars, you've found it. If you're looking for scar removal, you will never find a non-surgical product that removes scars. Many companies make these false claims to win your business with products that do absolutely nothing for your scars.
Pro-Sil, Pro-Sil Sport for scars all feature patented silicone scar therapy technology from Biodermis. The Pro-Sil stick provides the same industry leading scar management technology found in Xeragel, in a convenient, easy-to-use glide-on applicator. Treating your scars to the extra care they need is now easier than ever. The Pro-Sil stick stores compactly in a purse or pocket, and without drips or leaks.
- Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick
- Designed for all scars, including raised (hypertrophic and keloid), flat and burn scars
- No more messy creams or ointments
- SPF 15 sunscreen — sun protection for your scars
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket
- Fragrance and dye free
- Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar treatment ingredient
- Perfect outdoor scar treatment for face, and other exposed skin such as neck, arms, elbows, legs, ankles, feet
- Size: 4.25 gram stick
- Active Ingredients: Medical Grade Silicone, Avobenzone (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (Sunscreen Agent), Octinoxate (Sunscreen Agent)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Clean and dry the scar site before each application.
- Apply Pro-Sil® liberally over the entire scar.
- Repeat several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
- To remove, wipe off with a clean cloth or tissue.
- Recommended storage conditions are 55ºF – 95ºF (13ºC-35ºC).
The overall optimal period of use is usually 8 to 12 weeks.