Isavela Compression Sleeves - Long LengthCGIS-SL01-LS-XSBE
Designed for surgical procedures of the arm, with hook and eye or Velcro closure in the back. The sleeve length is slightly above the wrist. Sleeves are designed to provide compression in the arms.
Applicable Procedures: Arm Lift (Brachioplasty), Arm Liposuction, Arm Reduction
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delay growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Designed with hook and eye closure on the back, a fold over for extra support and compression around the shoulders and back area.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
- Measure around your arm, just below your underarm.
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag