Bella Post-Surgical Bra
Bella is intended for post-surgical use after breast surgery.
Bella is designed to cover the entire treated area of the breast to offer the best possible protection, compression and support, speeding up the entire recovery period.
Through a fine balance between compression and support, Bella reduces the harmful build-up of blood and tissue fluids, thereby minimising post-surgical swelling and infection risk, which improves blood circulation and wound healing.
The main function of Bella is to fixate and support the breasts, assist a speedy wound healing and provide optimum user comfort. This may result in a reduced and almost invisible scar.
PLEASE NOTE: Bella XS (XSmall) is only available in Black.
- Wide shoulder straps provide excellent support to the treated breasts and ensure that no pressure marks or uncomfortable shoulder indentations will occur.
- Bella is primarily knitted in polyamide for superior support as well as for maximum breathability, skin friendliness and comfort.
- The bra is seamlessly knitted and has no seams in critical areas, i.a. on or around the cups or on the sides as is the case in most competitive bras.
- For superior skin friendliness and comfort the bra has a wide and soft under bust band that also allows easy and untroubled drainage.
- Women, who have had breast surgery, often take on a protective posture to shield the treated area. Bella is designed with a high back to offer post-surgical posture correction. The aim is to protect muscles and joints from strain, reducing neck, shoulder and back pain and providing additional support for a comfortable recovery.
- Front opening with a 2-row hook-and-eye fastener for adjustment of compression and support.
- Behind the hook-and-eye fastener, there is soft padding with full coverage for superior skin friendliness.
- Nice and comfortable edge band for superior skin friendliness.
- No irritating care label. Care handling instructions are integrated in the under bust band for optimum skin friendliness.
Indications: Medical device for post-surgical use after breast surgery.
Precautions: If you have any questions regarding use and correct fitting, please consult your doctor or nurse. Make sure that any bandages and/or drainage tubes underneath the bra are placed correctly to avoid pressure points and/or obstructed flow from the drainage tubes. For breast augmentations, a stabilizer band for breast implants may also be required. Consult your doctor or surgeon before use. Always follow the surgeon’s recommendations. The bra must be removed during radiotherapy treatment, as it contains metal parts. If any unexpected discomfort, wound irritation or similar occurs, please consult your doctor or nurse.
To find the correct size of your bra, always measure yourself, while wearing an unpadded bra. Two measurements are important: The band size (below your breast) and the bust size.
This is how you measure correctly:
1. Measure around your body, just under your breast (band size)
2. Measure around your body, at the fullest part of the breast (bust size)
The difference between these two measurements gives the cup size:
10 - 12 cm = Cup AA
12 - 14 cm = Cup A
14 - 16 cm = Cup B
16 - 18 cm = Cup C
18 - 20 cm = Cup D
20 - 22 cm = Cup E
Carefix Bra Compression Levels: