Anna Post-Surgical Bra
Anna is intended for post-surgical use after breast surgery. The main function of Anna is to protect, fixate and support the breasts, assist in speedy wound healing and provide optimum user comfort. This may result in a reduced and almost invisible scar.
- Wide shoulder straps secure excellent support to the treated breasts and ensure that no pressure marks or uncomfortable shoulder indentations will occur.
- Anna is primarily knitted in polyamide yarn for superior support, maximum breathability, skin friendliness and comfort.
- Anna is seamlessly knitted and has no seams in critical areas, i.a. on or around the cups or on the sides like seen in most competitive bras.
- For superior skin friendliness and comfort, the bra has a wide and soft under bust band that also allows easy and untroubled drainage.
- Front opening with a strong and discrete coil zipper, featuring a large puller for easy grip.
- Behind the zipper, there is soft padding with full coverage for superior skin friendliness.
- Behind the zipper, contrast coloured hooks are placed for easy identification and application.
- Nice and comfortable edge band for superior skin friendliness.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for optimum fit.
- No irritating care label. Care handling instructions are integrated in the under bust band for optimum skin friendliness.
Indications: Medical device for post-surgical use after breast surgery.
Precautions: If you have any questions regarding use and correct fitting, please consult your doctor or nurse. Make sure that any bandages and/or drainage tubes underneath the bra are placed correctly to avoid pressure points and/or obstructed flow from the drainage tubes. The bra must be removed during radiotherapy, as it contains metal parts. If any unexpected discomfort, wound irritation or similar occurs, please consult your doctor or nurse.
To find the correct size of your bra, always measure yourself, while wearing an unpadded bra. Two measurements are important: The band size (below your breast) and the bust size.
This is how you measure correctly (Watch video below for guidance):
1. Measure around your body, just under your breast (band size)
2. Measure around your body, at the fullest part of the breast (bust size)
The difference between these two measurements gives the cup size:
10 - 12 cm = Cup AA
12 - 14 cm = Cup A
14 - 16 cm = Cup B
16 - 18 cm = Cup C
18 - 20 cm = Cup D
20 - 22 cm = Cup E
Carefix Bra Compression Levels: