Henro-Grip® is a range of adaptive eating utensils designed with an easy grip, for older children with autism, elderly adults with dementia and adults who have poor fine motor skills. The red colour makes the cutlery easier for elderly people with vision impairment to locate and focus on.
The cutlery is made of soft material and lies comfortably in the hand. FDA approved and CE marked.
Suitable for children over 8 years old and adults.
- Eating part made of while polypropylene (PE)
- Grips made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Dishwasher safe up to 65°C
- Light, durable material
- The material meets the FDA demands
- Suitable for children over 8 years old and adults