BS07 - Body Suit with Suspenders - Ankle Length
Stage 1 Compression Garment
The Body Suit with Suspenders is designed with adjustable shoulder straps, side zipper, ankle length, high back, open crotch. This medical garment is ideal for patients recovering in weeks 1 and 2 from a medical procedure, but can be used throughout the entire recovery process.
- Features lace with a silicone bead which prevents roll-up.
- Ideal for use following abdominal (liposuction, tummy tuck) and back procedures as well as treatments on the buttocks, waist, hips, and thighs.
- Provides Stage 1 compression for lymphoedema.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
How To Measure
Measure around your waist, hip and thigh:
Hand-wash in cold water using a mild soap. Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and air dry.